1. Log in to your MyJCCC account and access your book list by selecting a book icon under your Student ID number, then jump to Select course materials,
2. Order here.
- Select term
- Select class you are in (Ex: BIO 351 104)
- Select get course materials
- Select Course materials by clicking on “Add to Cart” beside each book you are reserving.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- Select “new” or “used” and continue checkout.
- Select an order update action in case of material changes.
- Check the box “I understand that by allowing the bookstore to modify the order the final total of my order may be increased”. Continue checkout.
- If you rent a book, please select “I have read a bookstore rental agreement”.
- Review order summary and apply promotions. Promotions will be entered at the time of completion by JCCC store.
- Credit/Debit card: please fill out payment information.
- JCCC Campus Card (JCCC Book Advance): If you have not been issued a physical ID Card, please use your Student ID Number. If you have a Student ID, you can find your Financial Aid number on the bottom right of your ID card.
You can order before your Book Advance is released, however, your order will only fully process once Book Advances are released.
- 3rd Party Book Voucher:
If you are using Third Party or Kansas Promise to pay for your online order, please come into the bookstore or email [email protected] to make arrangements.
- Submit order.
- Please note for students paying with campus card, 3rd party, or athletic voucher, your order will be processed once funds are available.