1. Log in to your MyJCCC account and access your book list by selecting a book icon under your Student ID number, then jump to Select course materials,
2. Order through the JCCC online portal .
- Select term.
- Select class you are in.
- Select get course materials
- Select Course materials by clicking on “Add to Cart” beside each book you are reserving.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- Select “new” or “used” and continue checkout.
- Select an order update action in case of material changes.
- Check the box “I understand that by allowing the bookstore to modify the order the final total of my order may be increased”. Continue checkout.
- If you rent a book, please select “I have read a bookstore rental agreement”.
- Review order summary and apply promotions. Promotions will be entered at the time of completion by JCCC store. If you pay by credit card, please fill out payment information. JCCC Cav Card (JCCC Book Advance): note Student account is the last eight digits of the number on the very bottom of your Student ID card.
- Submit order.