1. Log in to your MyJCCC account and access your book list by selecting a book icon under your Student ID number, then jump to Select course materials,
2. Order through the JCCC online portal .
- Select term.
- Select class you are in.
- Select get course materials
- Select Course materials by clicking on “Add to Cart” beside each book you are reserving.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- Select “new” or “used” and continue checkout.
- Select an order update action in case of material changes.
- Check the box “I understand that by allowing the bookstore to modify the order the final total of my order may be increased”. Continue checkout.
- If you rent a book, please select “I have read a bookstore rental agreement”.
- Review order summary and apply promotions. Promotions will be entered at the time of completion by JCCC store.
- Credit/Debit card: please fill out payment information.
- JCCC Campus Card (JCCC Book Advance): note Student account is the last eight digits of the number on the very bottom of your Student ID card. Your order will be processed when Book Advances are released.
- 3rd Party Book Voucher: Click the agreement:
If my Third Party Sponsor requires Pell and/or other grant aid funding be used prior to billing the Third Party or if the Third Party fails to pay for any reason, I understand that charges on my Third Party book voucher may later be my responsibility. I understand and accept ultimate responsibility for all charges on my student account as well as payment of all charges on my account in accordance with JCCC's Statement of Student Responsibility. Please use your student ID number as the account number.
- Submit order.
- Please note for students paying with campus card, 3rd party, or athletic voucher, your order will be processed once funds are available.