HOW TO PLACE A WEB ORDER
Log in to My JCCC account and access your book list by selecting a book icon under your Student ID number, then jump to Select course materials, or:
Go to JCCC Bookstore website and select “Textbooks” on the left.
- Select term.
- Select class you are in.
- Select get course materials
- Select Course materials by clicking on “Add to Cart” beside each book you are reserving.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- Select “new” or “used” and continue checkout.
- Select an order update action in case of material changes.
- Check the box “I understand that by allowing the bookstore to modify the order the final total of my order may be increased”. Continue checkout.
- If you ordered books from us before, please log in. If you did not, select “Register here”. This is separate account than your student account.
- Create profile and billing information.
- Select Shipping Method. For the WINTER 2015 and SPRING 2016 Semester all online orders will be shipped to your home via UPS.
- If you rent a book, please select “I have read a bookstore’s rental Agreement”.
- Review order summary and apply promotions. Promotions will be entered at the time of completion by JCCC store. If you pay by credit card, please fill out payment information. JCCC Campus Card (JCCC Book Advance): note Student account is the last eight digits of the number on the very bottom of your Student ID card.
- Submit order.